Federation of Active Entrepreneurs
Well-known in the Belgian business world of entrepreneurs, Betiad was created in 1997 in Brussels and comprises at present 6 associations located in Brussels, Charleroi, Limburg, Gent, Antwerpen and Liege.Today, Betiad offers a wide range of services to more than 1200 entrepreneurs all around Belgium.
The general objectives of Betiad are:
- To accompany entrepreneurs in the different steps leading to the creation of their enterprise;
- To help them grow in their professional development;
- To increase their competitiveness at the national and international level;
- To promote and defend their interests in Belgium and in Europe;
- To participate to Belgium’s economic and social strengthening.
In order to achieve the set objectives, Betiad offers services of three types:
Professional development: information sessions, seminars, workshops, panels, study programmes, conferences and congresses.
Investment and international trade: business trips, sectoral meetings, international fairs and commercial launches.
Entrepreneurship: financial, juridical, administrative, technological or investment related pieces of advice.