Communication and Social Media Internship
As UNITEE’s Communication and Social Media Intern, you will have the great opportunity to work for a dynamic organization active in the heart of Brussels, by making use of the modern techniques and tools of communication. In particular, you will be in charge of editing our monthly Newsletters and developing our social media content.
You will also have the opportunity to assist the rest of the team in its various tasks (event management, public relations).
Communications and social media (80%)
- Assist our Communication Manager with the maintenance of the online platforms but also with the editorial strategies, the content (proofreading, editing) and the communication;
- Coordinate the production and development of our Newsletter as well as social media content (Facebook; Twitter);
- Assist with content development for our online platform and brochures and create new communications products (marketing materials…)
- Write articles;
- Conduct interviews (post-event interviews, success stories, meet the politicians…)
- Help with the organisation of two or three events, such as roundtables or conferences;
- Undertake research on a given topic.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES/ SKILLS
- Currently enrolled in, or recently graduated from, a Master’s degree in Political Sciences, EU Studies, Journalism, Communication or Marketing;
- Proven interest in European Affairs;
- Interest in branding and improving the positioning of a leading European association operating in a crowded media environment
- Previous experience in journalism and/or marketing an asset, but not strictly required.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team (with people from different cultural background);
- Ability to take initiatives and be creative;
- Open and outgoing personality.
Communication and language skills
- Clear, concise style and proofreading techniques;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent English.
- Ability in using MS Excel, MS Word and Power Point software in a proficient manner;
- Good knowledge of Indesign and Photoshop would be an asset.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Communication and Social Media Intern” as the object of the mail.